BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 16, 2010

My Plans for This Weekend

Ah, this weekend...How do I begin to describe my excitement for this weekend? Because my parents are divorced usually I have to stay with my father every other weekend and this weekend is his. But my boyfriend's graduation party is Saturday so I get to stay home to go to that. Tonight I'm just going to get all my chores out of the way, babysit my little brother, and probably read a book. Tomorrow I'm going to my boyfriend's house early to help his mom get the everything set up, then IT'S PARTY TIME! Sunday I will probably have more chores to do, and maybe hang out with some friends. It all really depends on what my parents (that is, my mother and my stepdad) will let me do. So it should be a good weekend.

0 comments: