BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How do I want to be remembered?

Honestly I don't know how to answer this question. Some people want to be remembered for some skill, some for something funny that they did, and some simply for their personality. But I don't know what sets me apart. What about me is memorable? If this weren't such a small class I probably wouldn't be remembered at all because I'm the kind of person who purposely fades into the background. I guess I just want to be remembered in a positive way. I don't want to be "that annoying girl" or "the suck up" or anything like that. I just want to be me. I want to be remembered for who I am, not what I have or haven't done. Otherwise, I guess I would be better off just being forgotten.

0 comments: