BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

My First Full Week at WIA

Well last week was my first full week in this program. It wasn't too bad...I got to work on my invitations which were selected to be the actual invitations to the summer luncheon. So that was nice. I'm really starting to get the hang of Photoshop, which makes me feel accomplished. But sadly the one thing that stands out about my week is that I am so TIRED. I'm not used to getting up at 6:00 and to be honest I'm not too happy about that. My lack of energy makes the week go by very slow so even though this was only my first full week, it feels like I've been here and will be here for months. Hopefully I will get used to this schedule soon so I can be more enthusiastic about what I'm doing.

0 comments: