BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

If I were a billionaire...

Honestly, if I were to suddenly become a billionaire I would be very boring with my money. I would spend it on things I need first, then maybe spend some on myself if I really wanted something. See, first I would make sure I had enough money set aside for my college then put some money in a college fund for my future children. Then I would set aside some money for a house and a nice car, that way my future is set. I wouldn't buy a mansion or anything like that. Just nicer versions of the basic necessities. I would put a good deal of money in an account for my little brother, because having the issues that he does, my parents can't always afford to get him what he needs and I want to make sure he's taken care of. Finally I would put some in my retirement fund. With whatever is left I will buy myself things that I want (but nothing really big) and save the rest for my kids and emergencies. I mean, I don't want my future family to grow up spoiled but there's no reason for us to struggle if we have the money. If I'm still rich after everything I might even donate some of it. :)

0 comments: