BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Three Logos

The assignment technically is to find 3 logos in a career that we like, then we must upload them and explain why we picked them. Honestly, I am completely clueless about careers. I don't know which ones I am interested in. So I just picked logos of things I like.


89x is my favorite radio station. It's entertaining and plays a lot of music that I like. I even like the blocks of time that they spend talking. I guess radio would be an interesting job to have.
_____________________________________

Disney. Where do I even begin? Disney movies, Disney shows, even Disney World and Disney Land. From animation to music to amusement parks this company does it all. I grew up on Disney. Working there would be a dream come true, even if it just means walking around in a Mickey Mouse costume.
_______________________________________
Who wouldnt' want to be a super hero? It's the coolest job ever and one that every kid dreams of having at one point or another.

0 comments: