BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three Commercials

Two words: Education Connection. The commercial to find online schooling. The awful song haunts my dreams, but I will give them credit for making a commercial so annoying that it sticks in your head. Get connected...FOR FREE! At Education Connection!





On the other hand, there's the Progressive auto insurance commercials. Flo is my BFF. She's very sunny and just loves her job. Most people find it annoying. It just makes me like the commercials. Some of them even make me laugh.




Then there's my all-time favorite commercial: FreeCreditReport.com. Every commercial has some catchy song that just gets stuck in your head for days, but in a good way. Not like that terrible Education Connection commercial. My friends have even gone as far as to get the songs for ringtones on their phones. I married my dream girl, I married my dream girl, but she didn't tell me her credit was bad...




0 comments: